Technology Enabled Learning – VR/ AR
We believe in the meaningful adoption of technologies like VR/AR and Apps to engage with the Learner and make learning safer and engaging.
AR/VR as a game changer…
Construction workers will learn how to do things like safely walk around a scaffold 20 stories in the air before their first day of work, and delivery drivers will be able to navigate dangerous road conditions before getting inside and operating a company vehicle. And so on.
- 1) Representation of real life that accurately demonstrate a physical or simulated process or phenomenon.
- 2) Practice in a safe, controlled environment.
- 3) An immersive experience, much more engaging than traditional methods, as a result people learn critical concepts better.
- 4) Experiential without the risks and costs associated.
Some use Cases
- Training staff on specific hazardous situations (Work at height, Confined Spaces, Driving
- Equipment and procedural training (Heavy machinery operation, medical processes)
- Health and Safety (Fire and Evacuation Plans)
Augmented reality is an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in real world are enhanced by computer-generated perceptual information, sometimes across multiple sensory modalities, including visual, auditory, haptic, somatosensory and olfactory